Tuesday, June 30, 2009

H1N1

Last Sunday i was heard a bad news frm my sister, i was astonished when heard this news. H1N1 strike into my secondary school .
That day, i still v my sister go to school take her exam report card, at evening, my sister told me tat she received a msg frm hostel's student. Her friends told her tat one of the student infected by H1N1, all of the hostel students need to back hometown and the school will be close for 7 days.
This is the 1st case happening in Negeri Sembilan. Nowadays, alr hav 2 suffererr infected by H1N1 in Chung Hua High School, my school need to close for 7 days and the students n teachers need to isolate at home. Very worry about this.
Hope the virus will not expand in CHHS and all of the country, and the suffererrs will be healed as soon as possible.
All of us must take care ourself.

No comments: