Thursday, June 25, 2009

Degenerate Life

This semester my life very degenerate, everyday just play, didnt study and do revision at home. Mid term last minute only study, the whole month of June i almost go out drink tea with my friends everyday .

My friends bring me to shusi king, Thai cafe, etc... all of the restaurant they went were high-ranking restaurant, the price of the food very expensive too. I and my housemate spend rm35 for our dinner at Thai cafe, @_@ I was shocked tat time...

2rd week of June, celebrate wan ling's birthday at kaki corner , drink tea with friends anywhere and sing K at neway until 4am (1st time back home at midnight):p

3rd week of June, window shopping at ikea and the curve, observe scenery and having dinner at "small genting" ( hulu langat there)

4th week of June, play badminton, window shopping at midvalley, play snooker.

A lot of assignment still waiting for me to do, haiz... very annoy when doing the assignment and study the mid term, really feel sleeply.

After tis week, i must stay at home alr, cannot go anywhere , be a good girl and save money.

No comments: