Thursday, December 17, 2009

i' m back~~~

Long time didn't write blog already, i m back...
Time gone so fast, now is the end of the year, 2 month holiday so boring...
I m so happy and surprise when i check the result knew that i pass all my subject in the final exam on past semester. In the beginning, I tot i will fail this 2 subject when i finish the exam paper because i just know how to do few question and other question just simply write and write rubbish...haha, really very very lucky ^^Finally, i can sleep well already, no nightmare anymore.
1st month of the holiday, really boring, nothing to do, everyday stay at home sleep, eat, watch movie, cant find any part time job,all the part time job that i interview no call back me, just pavilion want hire me only, but i reject , Saturday and Sunday need to work, i cant do it, need to back hometown ==
Finally, Glamorize boutique call me already, that time i m so happy when get the job, but no mood when i knew that the salary they give me very low=.=" no choice, better than stay at home do nothing and no money...
This is my 1st job and 1st time work as sales promoter, at boutique nothing to do also, less customer come to visit the boutique, everyday on9 and watch movie same as stay at home nothing to do ==
My life so boring, haiz, boring holiday...